You can easily transfer from Apple Music to Spotify with FreeYourMusic. No need for manual work, the app will move your music library for you. You can migrate all of your music data, playlists, and albums. Here’s a step-by-step tutorial on moving from Apple Music to Spotify the easiest way.
How to Transfer All Music Data From Apple Music to Spotify
- For the mobile device, download the app on the AppStore, Google Play, or Amazon AppStore. You can also install the app on your computer: we have the desktop version for macOS, Windows, or Linux.
- Run the app and connect Apple Music as your source account.
- Now choose your destination account. In this case, it’s Spotify. However, there's a total of 19 music services you can choose from!
- The default tab is ALL which includes all of your songs, playlists, and albums. Tick “Select all” to transfer all of your music data or choose which music collections you want to move.
- Click “Begin transfer” to start the process of migrating from Apple Music to Spotify. If you have a big music collection, it might take a while so let the app do the work in the background. There’s a progress bar so that you can keep track of the transfer. Once the transfer finishes, we’ll notify you how many tracks were successfully migrated.
How to Transfer Playlists from Apple Music to Spotify
- Download FreeYourMusic for Android, iOS, or Desktop
- Select Apple Music as a source. You’ll need to connect to your Apple Music account.
- Select Spotify as a destination and connect your Spotify account.
- Select the tab PLAYLISTS and tick all the playlists that you wish to transfer.
- FreeYourMusic will start to transfer your playlists from Apple Music to Spotify. The importer will match the songs between the source and destination music platform. Get a coffee and let the playlist converter do its thing ☕ We’ll notify you when the transfer is done.
How to Transfer Albums From Apple Music to Spotify
- Get the app on the device of your choice - you can download it for literally any operation system: iOS, Android, macOS, Windows, or Linux.
- Select Apple Music as a source platform.
- Select Spotify as a destination platform.
- Choose the tab ALBUMS and select the ones you want to import to Spotify.
- Click “Begin transfer” and your part is done! Your albums are now automatically being imported to Spotify.
How to Sync Playlists Between Apple Music and Spotify
Once you completed an import with FreeYourMusic, our app will keep your playlists always up-to-date. If you add a new song to the source music service, it’ll be automatically added to your destination music service. As for now, we don't support two-way sync, so only changes in the source music service will be reflected in the destination music service. We’re planning to add the two-way sync soon, though!
The Easiest Transfer to Transfer from Apple Music to Spotify
FreeYourMusic is a migration tool that simplifies the task of moving your music from one music streaming service to another. It goes through each track in your music library, finds it on the destination platform, and adds it to your playlist. You could do it manually, but that would be very time-consuming and tedious. Luckily, there are easier ways to get your Apple Music playlists to Spotify. FreeYourMusic automates this task, saving you up to 10 hours! Converting Apple Music playlists to Spotify is very simple once you download our app.
How Effective is FreeYourMusic Compared to Other Methods?
FreeYourMusic is the only music migration tool that does the whole transfer on your device, and not on the app servers, which usually helps with matching algorithms. The importer matches songs in your Apple Music library with the Spotify database. This means that if a song doesn’t exist in the destination music service, FreeYourMusic won’t be able to import this track. When the transfer from Apple Music to Spotify is done, we’ll let you know how many tracks are missing. Simply click on the name of the playlists and you’ll see the title and artist name of the songs that couldn’t be imported.
Since the whole transfer happens on the user device, this ensures that we move your data in the most secure manner. There are other music converters available but none of them is as privacy-focused as FreeYourMusic. In our app, anytime you log into an external music service, you enter your password on the external partner site. We don’t see and don’t store your password. We only store a cookie that we get from the external website. Thanks to this, we can act in your name without ever seeing your passwords. We never share this data, and we only use it in the app to be able to create playlists and add songs to your services.
We also support a large number of music streaming services - you can migrate to and from 19 platforms, not only Apple Music or Spotify. All of this makes FreeYourMusic the best music migration tool.
Why Transfer from Apple Music to Spotify
Are you not happy with Apple Music and want to transfer to Spotify? Spotify is one of the best alternatives to Apple Music. It’s the most popular streaming service and there’s a good reason behind it. Spotify has a huge music library - currently over 60 million tracks - so there should be no problem finding the songs that you listened to on Apple Music.
But that’s not all. Spotify has a great algorithm for discovering new music. It will suggest tracks based on your listening preferences. And let us say - this Spotify algorithm works very well. The sound quality is also better than Apple Music. While Apple Music uses a bit rate of 256 for the premium users, Spotify offers 320 kbps. On our blog, you can find a more extensive comparison between Apple Music and Spotify.
Import Apple Music playlists to Spotify
If you’ve already decided you want to migrate from Apple Music to Spotify, download the latest version of FreeYourMusic. With our app, you can easily move your music between streaming services. With the premium subscription, there’s no limit to music transfers!