We’re excited to announce another music service integration! You can now transfer your playlists to Resso.
Resso is a music streaming app with an incredible range of social features. Resso is owned by ByteDance, the Chinese tech company behind the wildly popular social media app TikTok. Resso encourages users to share music in multiple ways and engage with other music lovers.
With the Resso app, music fans can do the following:
- Keep track of synchronized lyrics to their favorite songs, express themselves by selecting the verses of their favorite song and sharing it on social media.
- Create playlists that can be discovered by the Resso community.
- Listen to their favorite song and leave comments to share impressions of the track with other music lovers.
- Find diverse podcast channels for chilling out, learning, and discovering trending music.
- Enjoy personalized music recommendations everyday.
Resso is following the freemium route of Spotify. A free tier includes ads and limits streaming quality to 128 kbps; a premium, ad-free tier boosts streaming to 256 kbps, includes downloads and the ability to skip tracks and costs around $1.5/month. The media streaming service is available for Android, iOS, and PC users.
India and Indonesia are Resso’s largest markets.
Transfer your playlists to Resso
With FreeYourMusic, you can transfer playlists to Resso from all the major music streaming services:
FreeYourMusic helps you transfer your favorite tracks, albums and playlists across music streaming platform. So for whatever reason you decide to switch to a new music service, you don't have to worry about leaving your playlists behind. Simply download FreeYourMusic, connect your source and destination platform, pick want music you want to transfer and voila! You playlists will transfer automatically and you can spend your time doing something more enjoyable than manually copy-pasting your music collection.