Sometimes we tend to get ahead of ourselves. It’s easy to lose yourself in conversations about good and bad music or worrying for all those good artists getting old. A moment of clarity is what we all need every once in a while.
Today’s ours. We love music and believe that when you love something, you have to let it free. This is what we do:
We free music.
To be more specific. We move playlists from Apple Music to Spotify, from Spotify to Google Music and so on.
Have you ever been stuck with a wrong choice? Perhaps you’ve committed yourself to a wrong cause once? Life is nasty like that. But not all mistakes, wrong choices and commitments are irreversible. Things tend to go easy with music, so a bad choice of a streaming platform to use won’t stop you, right?
Well, since we can’t wait for you to answer, we’ll get to the point immediately. You can get your music out. This is what STAMP is here for and although sometimes we like to write about stuff related to the music world, the truth is, that our main goal is to help you move your playlists from one streaming platform to another.
This is why, here’s a quick reminder on how you can move your playlists:
- Want to escape to clutches of an evil corporation and ditch Apple’s fabled ecosystem?
- Maybe you want to become a full-fledged corporate workhorse and pump those rookie numbers?
- Want to get more compatibility and personalisation?
- Er, changed your mind about Google Music?
- Not happy with Amazon Music and looking around for something else?
Truth be told, if you think of any possible transfer, we’ve got you covered and your music free from restrictions, limitations and bad design ideas that ruin your day.